You can fix this by one simple step! Set up the audio of your Hero5 in Raw Audio Track and Manual Audio Control as shown in the picture below.
Articles in this section
- Do NOT hard-mount Slick on a Bike
- When using the Hero5, I can hear noises from the motor when recording in specific angles . How can I fix this?
- Product Specifications
- How can I charge my Slick?
- Which action cameras are compatible with the Slick?
- Can I attach my LCD or extra Battery BacPac to my GoPro when using Slick?
- Can I submerge Slick underwater?
- Can I use Slick in snow & rain?
- Is the battery changeable?