No, the battery for the Slick is integrated into the gimbal. This increases our water resistance level drastically. You can recharge it on the go using a power bank. 3 hours of smooth video a day is pretty badass, huh?
Articles in this section
- When using the Hero5, I can hear noises from the motor when recording in specific angles . How can I fix this?
- Product Specifications
- How can I charge my Slick?
- Which action cameras are compatible with the Slick?
- Can I attach my LCD or extra Battery BacPac to my GoPro when using Slick?
- Can I submerge Slick underwater?
- Can I use Slick in snow & rain?
- Is the battery changeable?