Slick can be charged via micro-USB. If you are an adventurer and are always on the road, we advise you to purchase an external battery pack which you can always keep with you to recharge your Slick! If you travel with your laptop, plugging it in to charge is also a great way to go!
Articles in this section
- When using the Hero5, I can hear noises from the motor when recording in specific angles . How can I fix this?
- Product Specifications
- How can I charge my Slick?
- Which action cameras are compatible with the Slick?
- Can I attach my LCD or extra Battery BacPac to my GoPro when using Slick?
- Can I submerge Slick underwater?
- Can I use Slick in snow & rain?
- Is the battery changeable?